If you represent an organisation and would like to be included on this page please contact Jo here
Devon disabled Groups and Clubs
- The largest online collection of disabled clubs and groups throughout Devon with websites and social media pages offering details of sports, social activities, support and recreational activities for disabled adults and children in Devon.
-continues to encourage and support people with disabilities to take up the sport and facilitate sites to develop sailing opportunities.Foghorn
-The RYA Sailability e-Newsletter. Latest features and news from the Sailability family.
- We’re committed. Committed to helping our patients make the most of every moment. Committed to providing comfort, support and specialist care to over 2,200 patients and their loved ones across South Devon each year, and determined to continue raising the money that funds our work as an independent charity.
The Jubilee Sailing Trust
is a registered charity whose mission is to promote the integration of people of all physical abilities through the challenge and adventure of sailing tall ships on the open sea.
Royal Dart Yacht Club
- The Royal Dart Yacht Club is located in Kingswear on the River Dart in Devon, UK. Our goal is to enable members to pursue their interests across all aspects of sailing. We have a wide range of sailing related activities plus a busy and friendly social programme. We produce a high quality club magazine Masthead.
Disabled Sailing association
- We aim to give people with a disability, family and carers the opportunity to enjoy a safe and pleasurable experience of seagoing sailing, including short local cruising of about two to three hours and for the more adventurous, longer coastal passages.
Wet Wheels Solent
- Wetwheels is a fully accessible powerboat based at Gunwharf Quays Marina in Portsmouth. Whether you would like to join us as a group or an individual, we would be delighted to arrange a trip to suit your needs. We operate throughout the year and specialise in educational, sporting and recreational boating in an around our beautiful coastal waters